Dear Parents/ Carers,
We are all looking forward to having the school open again for all of our children.
You will have received a Parent Mail about testing, and I know many of you are all set to do this before the children return. Thank you so much for your support with our testing programme, it means that we know what all children will have a negative test before returning, which will in turn mean that our school will be able to remain open.
If you are struggling to register your child’s tests or have any questions about how to administer the lateral flow tests, please don’t hesitate to contact the office and we will be happy to help you in any way we can.
The rest of this letter is just a reminder of a couple of safety measures that will continue to remain in place until further notice:
· Please remember to arrive at your allocated time for entry. This really helps to stop overcrowding at the gates in the mornings and after school. Years 2-6, please queue up in single file along the Burnham Road Gate towards Stamford Road. Reception and Year 1 parents please queue at the Reception Gate towards Gorsebrook Road.
· Children will not be allowed to bring pencil cases into school. They all have their own allocated equipment in the classroom.
· PE days will stay the same- children will come to school in a full PE kit on their PE day- Black shorts/ Jogging bottoms, plain white t-shirt and their school jumper.
· Everyone, without exception must follow the one-way system. Please be respectful that staff at the gates are just doing their jobs and following our risk assessment. You will not be allowed out of the gate at Burnham Road or the Reception Gate. We do apologise for the inconvenience this causes but it is for the safety of others.
· Homework will continue to be set through Google Classroom/ Class Dojo.
· Clubs will restart again on 15th March and you will receive information about this via the office within the next week.
We cannot wait to have the school full again.
Thank you for your continued support.