School Offer

Welcome to our SEND page. We hope you will enjoy reading about the variety of ways in which Monteagle Primary School is able to support SEND pupils to reach their full potential.

Our Special Educational Needs co-ordinator is Mrs G Young.

The Governor with responsibility for SEND is Mrs B Adejumo

Every pupil at Monteagle Primary School has the opportunity to follow all National Curriculum subjects according to their ability level or the Engagement model for pupils who are not able to access the National Curriculum.

We are committed to narrowing the attainment gap between SEND and non-SEND pupils. We do this through a variety of different provisions which may include in school and out of school interventions, short-term specific interventions, home-school interventions and other learning interventions developed on an individual needs basis.

See links below:

SEND Information Report (November 2021)

SEND Inclusion Policy