This term we will be conducting ‘Attention Autism’ training for parents. Delivered by Alison Livemore (ARP Lead Teacher) this training will support with
- Engaging attention.
- Improving joint attention.
- Developing shared enjoyment in group activities.
- Encouraging spontaneous interaction in a natural group setting.
- Increasing non-verbal and verbal communication through commenting.
- Building a wealth and depth of vocabulary.
- Having fun.
There will be a week by week breakdown of the different stages, and this week will start with stage 1.