News

Fire Safety

This week we were  lucky to have someone from the London Fire Service to come in and talk to us all about fire safety.

We learnt so many new things that could even save our lives.

We learnt important information such as:

  • Never to leave anything charging overnight;
  • Never leave a candle burning unattended;
  • Never leave the kitchen when cooking something on the hob;
  • Always charge your appliances on hard surfaces such as a table or counter, never a bed and under your pillow.

We then went home and checked our smoke alarms to make sure they work and keep us safe!